Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's Knife
Regular price $ 170.00
Unit price per
The Wusthof Classic Ikon 6" Chef's Knife is a smaller version of the standard 8" workhorse of the kitchen, the essential chef's knife, with both a smaller blade and handle. The cook’s knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. This shorter version has the same blade shape suitable for a rocking motion on the cutting board. Whether you are more comfortable with a smaller blade or just want a blade matched for smaller foods, this steel is a steal at this price!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Lifetime Guarantee against defects in craftsmanship and materials
- Made in Solingen, Germany, "The City of Blades"
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.