You know what you're doing in the kitchen. You already have the workhorse chef's knife, a paring knife, and maybe a bread knife. What do you add next? If you're serious in the kitchen, you need a good, sharp, narrow knife for removing the bones from meat. You want the Wusthof Classic Ikon 5" Boning Knife for that.
With a long, curved blade that can move cleanly along bones or in between joints, this knife is an essential kitchen tool once you've moved beyond everyday slicing and dicing. Break down chickens with ease, and precisely trim fat from large cuts of meat. The Ikon handle gives added comfort for maneuvering tight spaces.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Lifetime Guaranty against defects in craftsmanship and materials
- Made in Solingen, Germany, "The City of Blades."