Wusthof Classic Ikon 10-inch Super Slicer
Regular price $ 200.00
Unit price per
The knife that has been the hit of the BBQ circuit, the Classic Ikon 10" Super Slicer is a long slender blade with a rounded tip. The blade is longer than many other knives so that it can slice across large roasts in one swift movement. The scalloped edge cuts though meat such as turkey without damaging it, bread without compressing it and tomatoes without squashing them. As for BBQ, we have one word for this knife: BRISKET!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade and the heel bolster provides added balance
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Lifetime Guarantee against defects in craftsmanship and materials
- Made in Solingen, Germany, "The City of Blades"
CLASSIC IKON knives feature a distinctive, double bolster design for professional-style heft, exceptional balance and beauty. The handle is made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The elegant shape of the handle is designed for a comfortable grip.