The Wusthof Classic 6" Chef's Knife is a smaller version of the standard 8" work horse of the kitchen, the essential chef's knife, with both a smaller blade and handle. The chef's knife is an indispensable all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing. This shorter version has the same blade shape suitable for a rocking motion on the cutting board. Whether you are more comfortable with a smaller blade or just want a blade matched for smaller foods, this steel is a steal at this price!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Lifetime Guaranty against defects in craftsmanship and materials
- Made in Solingen, Germany, "The City of Blades."
WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.