Wusthof's 5-inch Classic Serrated Utility is an unheralded, oft-forgotten hero in the kitchen. While the big flashy blades get all the love for their chopping and slicing duties, this one could well become one of your most used kitchen tools. Sharing the exceptional balance and forged craftsmanship of its brethren, the serrated utility excels at slicing through tough and smooth skins, and through crusty breads. Whether it's tomato season, citrus cocktail time, or your family wants a big plate of orange slices, this is your best friend in the knife block. And it's the perfect size for baguettes as well!
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Full bolster and finger guard
- Lifetime Guaranty against defects in craftsmanship and materials
- Made in Solingen, Germany, "The City of Blades."