Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan 10-1/4"
Regular price $ 219.95
Unit price per
Cast iron skillets are indispensable in the kitchens of home cooks and professional chefs alike. Developing a good seasoning on raw cast iron can take years, however. This is where enameled cast iron steps in. The interior surface of a Le Creuset skillet is finished with a matte black enamel that eliminates the need for the traditional seasoning and maintenance of raw cast iron.
In 2019, Cook's Illustrated maintained the Le Creuset skillet as its top recommendation among enameled skillets. Specially formulated for high-surface temperature cooking, the enamel develops a natural patina over time that is ideal for searing, sauteing and frying.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Matte black interior enamel is specially formulated for higher temperatures, and promotes the development of a patina to enhance cooking performance
- Wide loop handle provides a safe and comfortable grip
- No seasoning required
- Compatible with all stove tops, including induction and ceramic
- Safe for outdoor grills
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Made in France
- LIFETIME WARRANTY