Le Creuset 5.25 Qt. Signature Deep Oven - PROMO
Unit price per
The one and only cast iron French Oven from Le Creuset. Individually cast in sand molds in France, with seven layers of enamel inside, this updated kitchen classic evenly distributes heat and locks in the optimal amount of moisture. Big, ergonomic handles. An interior that resists chipping and cleans easily. Le Creuset has stood the test of time, as its ovens have been passed down as many as three generations. Quality lasts.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- This Le Creuset round 5.25 Qt Deep Dutch oven is the perfect vessel for large roasts and braises as well as big batches of soup or stew. The smaller base heats
faster and the tall-sides prevent splatter and allow for baking round loaves of bread topped with a deliciously crisp crust.
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Made in France
- LIFETIME WARRANTY