The Signature Braiser gives you the same Le Creuset enameled cast iron performance, but with low, curved sides for easy stirring. The domed lid continuously circulates steam to lock in moisture and flavor. Designed to transform tough cuts of meat and hearty vegetables into tender, flavorful dishes. Sear over high heat, then finish slowly in broth or wine. If you own and love the iconic French Oven, you will want to add this versatile piece to your kitchen.
Le Creuset produced the first enameled cast iron cookware nearly a century ago, and the original foundry still operates today, where 15 skilled artisans hand-inspect each piece. This tradition of the finest culinary craftsmanship, combined with the latest innovations in comfort and functionality, make Le Creuset unsurpassed in both beauty and quality. They have now been passed down as many as three generations! Quality lasts.
- Colorful exterior enamel is shock-resistant to prevent chipping and cracking
- Sand-colored interior enamel has a smooth finish that promotes caramelization, prevents sticking and resists stains
- Dome-shaped lid locks in flavor by promoting continuous circulation of heat and moisture
- Wide loop handles provide a safe and comfortable grip
- Signature black phenolic knob is oven-safe up to 500°F
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- No seasoning required
Diameter: 11 3/4"
- Height: 5 1/4"
Width: 15 3/4"
- Dishwasher Safe
- Heat Sources: CERAMIC, ELECTRIC, GAS, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OUTDOOR GRILL, OVEN
- Made in France