Global Classic 7" Santoku Knife Hollow Ground
Regular price $ 129.95
Unit price per
From the legendary "Mr. Global," Mino Tsuchida, the Global Classic 7" Santoku Knife is a modern looking, razor sharp addition to your kitchen. Hollow ground scallops along the edge help reduce friction on larger, starchier foods. The unique sand-weighted handle offers exceptional balance, while the dimples provide an easy non-slip grip. See why Global has won so many converts in both home and professional kitchens.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.