This wicked looking knife is Wusthof's version of the butcher knife, updated and styled for flexibility in breaking down meat. The Wusthof Classic 8-inch Artisan Butcher Knife has the curve and fit to strip down large cuts of meat with a sturdier blade that won't flex like a cheaper, thinner butcher knife. It is just big enough to handle the big jobs, but still small enough to handle the finesse cutting needs of the home cook. Hollow edge divots reduce friction. For the home butcher or knife aficionado, this one is a keeper.
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard