The Classic 8" Cook's Knife is the work horse of the kitchen, the essential tool also known as the chef's knife. Indispensable to professionals and amateurs alike, the cook’s knife is used for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing, the rockered shape perfectly suited to the cutting board. The weight and balance of the knife are designed for heavy duty kitchen tasks like cutting thicker and tougher vegetables and meats. The strong forged steel sharpens with ease.
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, the Classic full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a handle design made of highly durable Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard